--- Note ---
This selection is limited due to privacy. We have made and repaired the tatami in numerous temples and shrines including World Heritage sites and National Treasures. We also have done work for many notable architects and uncountable tearooms and general houses.
Our Records List For more images please click the icon
- Jan 2021 Suginami-ku, Tokyo
- Jan 2021 Tokyo Tower
- Mr. K’s residence in Suita-city (Nakatsugi Omote, Best quality natural base made in Banshu)
- Kousei-in, Important Cultural Property Designated by Kyoto City
- Shoeido Incense Co., Ningyocho Store
- Kura (warehouse) built in the Edo period in Muko city; tatami-gae (repairing tatami) when the kura was renovated (Renovation by Mr. Geoffrey P. Moussas)
- Ryogen-in, Daitokuji temple
- Daiji-in, Daitokuji temple
- Gion Hatanaka, Ryotei-ryokan (Japanese style hotel, priding itself in its Japanese cuisine) in Gion, Kyoto.